About vallarai soup
- This instant vallarai soup mix consists of a very healthy and nutritional herb called vallarai keerai and other spices ground in the right consistency to prepare a thick, tasty and healthy vallarai soup instantly.
- This keerai soup is 100% natural as there is no added preservatives or colours.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this instant soup mix to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Yummy vallarai soup is ready to eat.
- It is rich in Iron, Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and minerals. It contains all the ingredients required for a healthy blood quality in the right proportions.
- It reduces stress and anxiety as it decreases the levels of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone. Brahmi counteracts the effects of stress by regulating hormones involved with the stress response.
- It is known to rejuvenate the mind, enhance memory, improve concentration, and to directly influence the quality of consciousness. In fact, it is used to support meditation as they increase the clarity and subtlety of mind. It has a positive effect on the hippocampus part of the brain that is responsible for intelligence, concentration and memory.
- Vallarai is full of antioxidants that are essential for living a healthy life. A lot nutrients along with antioxidant compounds help increase the response time of our immune system against various diseases and ailments.
- Vallarai Keerai also cures the ulcerous condition of the liver and the stomach. Dry a bunch of Vallarai Keerai leaves under the sunshade and powder. Mix a spoonful in a cup of milk and drink before going to bed in the night. This will kill the worms in the digestion system.
- It is very soothing to the skin and scalp. It is considered very useful in clearing aggravations of the skin. It has significant affinity for the skin and it has wondrous effects on bhrajaka pitta (located in the skin). It promotes proper healing of wounds and minimal scarring, while helping to cleanse, soften, and protect the skin.