About Toor Dal
- Toor dhall is one of the key ingredient in indian recepies.
- A staple in the Indian diet, Toor Dhall provides nutrients such as Protein & Fibre.
- Toor Dhall is not only delicious but also has nutritional value.
- It contains a good amount of fiber.
- It is an excellent source of nutrients and plant protein, and it also contains dietary fiber.
- In essence, legumes are nutritional though they represent a low-fat and low-cholesterol alternative.
- Legumes such as toor dal provide essential nutrients, fiber and protein for vegetarians.
- Toor dal rich in protein, vitamins and iron is often served with rich spices over rice and Rotis.
- The anti-inflammatory activity of Toor dhal may help to reduce inflammation in the wounded tissue and activates tissue formation.
- Toor dal is rich in protein that might help avoid type 2 diabetes. It is found that in patients with diabetes and cholesterol, regular intake of toor dal may lower their blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Toor dhall may be helpful as an anti-malarial agent
- this dal tea using leaves may help to overcome anaemia, yellow fever, cough, fever, urinary tract infections, and ulcers.
- It may decrease in total cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol) due to its antioxidant activity and high fibre content.