About thuthuvalai soup
- This instant thuthuvalai soup mix consists of a very healthy and nutritional herb called thuthuvalai leaves and other spices ground in the right consistency to prepare a thick, tasty and healthy thuthuvalai soup instantly.
- This thuthuvalai soup is 100% natural as there is no added preservatives or colours.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this instant soup mix to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Yummy thuthuvalai soup is ready to eat.
- Thoothuvalai is widely used in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, difficulty in breathing, sinus, chest congestion and other respiratory problems. Thoothuvalai with its anti-inflammatory properties and anti-microbial activity helps asthma patients with a fresh breath of life.
- In Ayurveda, Thoothuvalai is considered as a natural steroid that could improve one?s strength, stamina and mental abilities. It is also known to improve memory and hearing.
- In an average human life cycle subject to the modern lifestyle choices, diabetes has become a common problem. Thoothuvalai has been found to be helpful in the management of diabetes. The anti-oxidant property of the plant comes to play here as the ethanolic extract of the plant helps manage levels of blood glucose.
- For any normal person, there is no escaping these very common diseases. It is just a matter of how frequent and how severe it is. Consuming thoothuvalai could help treat cough, cold and throat irritation in both kids and adults. And never mind if it is acute or chronic, it is equally good for both.
- Cancer undoubtedly is the most dreaded disease of the time and Thoothuvalai has anti-cancerous properties too. Based on scientific findings, Thoothuvalai possesses the ability to slow down the development of cancer cells and tumor.
- Thoothuvalai is traditionally used to treat diseases like sinus, tuberculosis and other lung diseases. It is rich in calcium, good for the bones.