Sugar is the generic name for sweet-tasting, soluble carbohydrates, many of which are used in food. It is also called monosaccharides, include glucose, fructose, and galactose.
- It is sucrose, a disaccharide, made up of two sugars(glucose and fructose) bound together, that is naturally made by and found in all green plants.
- It is found in the food supply is harvested from beets and cane.
- Glucose is a preferred source of energy for red blood cells, the central nervous system, and the brain.
- Except for dietary fiber, carbohydrates provide approximately 4 calories per gram.
- Glucose is the number one food for the brain, and it’s an extremely important source of fuel throughout the body.
- Some are found naturally in foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and milk.These are healthful additions to your diet
- It is part of a healthy diet that promotes productivity. The breakdown of it produces glucose, which is the body’s primary source of fuel. We wouldn’t be able to keep up with our hectic schedules without it. Keeping fruit or dairy products on hand is the greatest method to obtain a boost of energy from natural sugar.
- It triggers a rush of dopamine in our brain, which results in an immediate joyful mood.
- It helps in exfoliating the your top layer of skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing your natural radiance.
- It’s aggravating when your skin products can’t handle areas with toned skin, such as your armpits, elbows, and knees. You no longer need to be concerned because sugar is an excellent source for this and sugar as a scrub could be applied on those toned areas for smoother and healthier skin.