About Spirulina Laddu
- Spirulina laddu sweet is prepared using spirulina powder, jaggery and ghee.
- This laddu does not have any added preservatives or colours thus making it a healthy and guilt free snack.
- spirulina laddu contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- It is a fantastic source of antioxidants, which can protect against oxidative damage
- It can lower total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and triglycerides, while also increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Antioxidants in this may be particularly effective at reducing lipid peroxidation.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- Protein in this can reduce the body’s absorption of cholesterol, lowering cholesterol levels. This helps keep your arteries clear, reducing strain on your heart that can lead to heart disease and stroke-causing blood clots.
- It is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, like vitamins E, C, and B6. Research finds that it also boosts the production of white blood cells and antibodies that fight viruses and bacteria in your body.
- It is concentrated with zeaxanthin, a plant pigment that may reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related vision loss. Its antibacterial properties may also help promote good oral health. One study found that spirulina-enhanced mouthwash reduced dental plaque and the risk of gingivitis in participants. Another study showed it lowered the risk of oral cancer in people who chew tobacco.