About Samba wheat rava upma
- Our samba wheat rava upma is an instant healthy mix with no added preservatives or colours .
- This samba wheat rava upma mix consists of Emmar wheat, urad dal, chana dal, ghee, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves, mustard, salt, hing, edible sunflower oil.
- The ingredients are fried and ground to a perfect consistency thus helping you prepare a tasty and healthy rava upma instantly.
- To prepare this tasty samba wheat rava upma, measure 3 cups of water for 1 measure of this upma mix.
- In a kadai, boil the water till bubbles.
- Add the upma mix and stir for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once the upma is well cooked , close the kadai with a lid for about a minute.
- Optional- Add any prefered roasted vegetables(onions, carrots, beans, capsicum, tomato,peas,etc) before adding water to the kadai.
- Serve the upma hot with coconut chutney or sambar or Gosthu.
- Samba wheat helps in weight loss as it keeps the stomach full for long time and reduces appetite.
- It helps to reduce high blood pressure levels and protects the body from cardiovascular disease.
- It helps prevent breast cancer.
- It helps to prevent gallstone formation in the body because of the insoluble fiber present in it.
- It helps to prevent constipation and bloating and keeps the digestive tract healthy.