About Samai Thinai murukku
- Samai thinai Murukku is a savoury made using flours of Little millet and foxtail millets.
- The health benefits of samai thinai murukku makes it a guilt-free yummy snack to your tastebud.
- Samai thinai murukku has a lot of health benefits.
- Little Millet contains tannins and flavonoids that help to fight cardiovascular diseases, cataracts, cancer, inflammation, and gastrointestinal problems. It may also delay aging. Samai is rich in phenolic compounds.
- Samai rice is high in fiber and had a low glycemic index, which is recommended for diabetes. Samai rice is nutritious, non-glutinous (non-sticky), and is not acid-forming food. Little Millets are low in carbohydrates, so the breakdown of glucose is also slow, hence it takes longer for glucose to enter the bloodstream, so the blood sugar levels are stable. It is highly beneficial for diabetics who have to control their insulin spikes.
- Little millets have a high amount of Magnesium which helps improve heart health. It is also rich in Niacin which is beneficial for managing cholesterol.
- Samai rice is rich in phosphorus, which helps in tissue repair and energy production, especially post a strenuous workout. It also helps detoxify the body as it has high water-soluble fiber, which provides satiety, and prolonged gastric emptying, which indirectly aids weight loss. Being low in GI and high in protein it?s a perfect pick for weight loss. It is also gluten-free. Samai rice helps in celiac diets, and weight loss diets. It is also a good pick for pcod and hormone issues.
- Foxtail millets have a low glycemic index, which means that they are less likely to cause spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Foxtail millet can also be a helpful part of a weight loss diet because it is high in fiber.
- Foxtail millet is said to be the ultimate superfood for pregnant women. It is high in fiber, which can help support healthy digestion and may also help prevent constipation.