About Rice Pulav Mix
- The Rice pulav mix is an instant mix that makes your cooking very easy and quick.
- The rice pulav mix consists of ingredients like, rice, Ghee, Sunflower Oil, Corriender Leaves, Pudina Leaves, Green Chilly, Cloves, Cinnomon, Yelachi, Saunf, Corriender Seeds, White Pepper, Bay Leaf, Salt.
- Cloves are a great source of beta-carotene, which helps give them their rich brown color. The carotene family of pigments are important antioxidants and provitamins. Carotene pigments can convert into vitamin A, an important nutrient for keeping your eyes healthy.
- Cloves include multiple compounds that are linked to anti-inflammatory properties. Eugenol is the most important of these compounds. Eugenol has been shown to reduce the inflammatory response in the body, reducing the risk of diseases such as arthritis and helping to manage symptoms.
- Mints are rich in various minerals, including iron, potassium, and manganese, which are crucial for hemoglobin production and improve brain function.
- Cumin is one of the most gut-friendly herbs, and promotes pancreatic enzymes, assisting in the digestion process. Cumin seeds contain thymol and essential oils that stimulate the salivary gland, thereby easing digestion.
- Cumin is a rich source of dietary fiber, exhibits carminative, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties. The essential oils cumin aldehyde and pyrazines in jeera act as a natural laxative, aids in curing infections or wounds in the excretory system and relieves hemorrhoids.