About Rice Porridge
- Our instant rice porridge is easy,tasty ready to cook product yet not compromising on the health as there is no added preservative, colours or sugar.
- This rice porridge mix consists of many varieties of traditional rices like sigappu arisi, karuppu kavuni arisi, brown rice,bamboo rice,boiled rice and barley ground in the right consistency.
- To prepare the porridge, mix 2 tbsp(25 grams) of rice porridge mix with 2 cups (100 ml) of water without any lumps.
- Boil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring while letting it boil to avoid lump formation.
- Add sugar/Jaggery with 100 ml of milk to the prepared rice porridge.
- Alternatively, you can also add salt with 100 ml of butter milk if you dont prefer it with milk and sugar.
- aruppu Kavuni Rice is very rich in anti-oxidants,rich in micro & macro nutrients.It has 18 amino acids, zinc that counts for immunity, iron that counts for carrying oxygen and the list goes like, copper, carotene, anthocyanin and several important vitamins.Our ancient healing text says, black rice helps to prevent cancer, diabetes and heart disease.Black Rice is a great source of Protein, Vitamin E, B2, B3, Beta-Carotene and many other naturally available nutrients such as Calcium, Magnesium, Chromium, Phosphorous, Iron, Zinc and Copper.Loaded with Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Black Rice is good for eye health too.
- bamboo rice has low glycemic index compared to other varieties of rice, which is considered to be a healthier option for diabetics. The rice has low or no fat and is rich in vitamin B.
- prevents cancer and gallstones formation
- good for bone health
- Preventing the risk obesity.
- Controls blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.