About Rice Bisibelabath
- The rice bisibelabath mix is an instant mix that makes your cooking very easy and quick.
- The rice Bisibelabath mix consists of ingredients like, Raw Rice, Thoordhal, Hing, Tamarind Powder, Ghee, Sunflower Oil, Corriender Seeds, Channa Dhal, Urad Dhal, Jeera Seed, Methi Seed, Pepper Seed, Cloves, Cinnomon, Red Chilly, Kas Kas, Bay Leaf, Salt.
- Toor dal is rich in protein that might help avoid type 2 diabetes. It is found that in patients with diabetes and cholesterol, regular intake of toor dal may lower their blood sugar and cholesterol. It may decrease in total cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol) due to its antioxidant activity and high fibre content.
- The leaves of toor dal consist of a component called chalcone. Chalcone is an active compound that may have anti-malarial benefits to treat jaundice. Thus, toor dal may be helpful as an anti-malarial agent.
- Peppers have a lot going for them. They’re low in calories and are loaded with good nutrition. All varieties are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber.
- Cumin is one of the most gut-friendly herbs, and promotes pancreatic enzymes, assisting in the digestion process. Cumin seeds contain thymol and essential oils that stimulate the salivary gland, thereby easing digestion.
- Cumin is a rich source of dietary fiber, exhibits carminative, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties. The essential oils cumin aldehyde and pyrazines in jeera act as a natural laxative, aids in curing infections or wounds in the excretory system and relieves hemorrhoids.