About Red rice kanji
- Red rice Kanji mix powder is a delicious mix of red rice, black sesame, white sesame, and salt.
- The red rice is soaked in water to remove the bitter taste.
- The red rice is then mixed with the black and white sesame seeds, as well as the salt.
- The mixture is then shaped into balls and dehydrated.
- Consuming red rice kanji on a regular basis will give a lot of health benefits.
- The uncontrolled blood sugar levels in diabetes can ruin the eyes, kidneys and also cause coronary heart disease. The low glycemic index of red rice helps to keep sugar levels in check, making it a go-to option for diabetics.
- Since red rice is a superb source of magnesium, it can help to improve breathing patterns.
- Red rice contains calcium and magnesium, which are both essential nutrients for good bone health. This variety can prevent arthritis, osteoporosis, and other bone-related diseases.
- Red rice is a great source of soluble and insoluble fiber, which means it eases bowel movement and boosts digestion. Fibre can be beneficial to tackle both diarrhea and constipation.
- Red rice will keep you satiated for long, and improve your digestive health over time. No wonder, it is excellent for weight management.
- The presence of whole grains in red rice can certainly reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body, which further reduces the risk of heart disease.
- The powerful antioxidant properties of anthocyanin can delay signs of premature ageing and UV-induced skin damage. Besides, it is packed with minerals and vitamins like zinc, iron, etc, which help to keep your skin nourished and healthy.