About Ragi rava dosa mix
- Ragi rava dosa mix is a healthy blend of ragi and rava in the right consistency along with other spices and ingredients to make a very tasty yet healthy instant rava dosa mix
- The ingredients present in this mix are ragi,sooji, rice flour, jeera, pepper, hing and salt.
- To prepare the batter, Add 2 cups of water to 1 measure of the instant rava dosa mix.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat Tawa in medium flame, spread sufficient batter on the tawa.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in tawa and flip both sides.
- Roast the dosa till golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with sambar/chutney.
- Optional– Add chopped green chillies,Curry leaves,coriander leaves and onion to the batter and mix well before using the batter.
- Eleusinian is the major protein content that is found in ragi and has a lot of biological value. This protein helps prevent malnutrition and is considered to be a healthy source of protein for vegetarians.
- This has high amounts of fibre in it that keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings. This helps in weight loss. Ragi rava reduces the level of blood sugar in your body and turns it into insulin. It is best suited when you consume it in the morning. This contains a type of amino acid called Tryptophan that helps you lose weight. Tryptophan reduces your appetite and thus you don?t feel hungry often.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent and an anti-ageing cereal. Important amino acids like Methionine and Lysine are present in ragi that protects your skin from risks of rashes, wrinkles and skin dullness.