About Ragi flour
- Ragi Flour is a primarily a powder food, made out of Ragi grain.
- It is finger millet powder.
- It has high protein and mineral content.
- Ragi flour is an ideal source of protein for vegetarians.
- Ragi flour has a low-fat content along with the rich amount of fibres adds to the already long list of ragi flour benefits.
- Eleusinian is the major protein content that is found in ragi flour and has a lot of biological value. This protein helps prevent malnutrition and is considered to be a healthy source of protein for vegetarians.
- Ragi flour has high amounts of fibre in it that keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings. Ragi flour helps in weight loss. Ragi flour reduces the level of blood sugar in your body and turns it into insulin. It is best suited when you consume it in the morning. This contains a type of amino acid called Tryptophan that helps you lose weight. Tryptophan reduces your appetite and thus you don’t feel hungry often.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent and an anti-ageing cereal. Important amino acids like Methionine and Lysine are present in ragi that protects your skin from risks of rashes, wrinkles and skin dullness.