About Pirandai podi
- Pirandai podi is an instant rice mix that does not only satisfy your tastebuds but also satisfies your health needs as it has no added preservatives or colour.
- To use this healthy pirandai podi, Add 2-3 teaspoons of this powder to cooked rice along with ghee or oil and mix well.
- The Pirandai podi sadham (Pirandai Rice) is ready to eat.
- This can be taken along with idli or dosa too.
- Pirandai powder has numerous health benefits which is considered as a medicinal plant in Siddha and Ayurveda.
- Pirandai may help promote bone health and it may reduce joint pain, swelling, may help prevent metabolic syndrome.
- The healing properties of this plant are attributed to its high contents of Vitamin C and antioxidant compounds.
- Sometimes the gastric disorder will result in accumulation of unwanted water in the bone joints and nerve centers.
- As a result of this, some people will suffer from back and neck pain.
- Further, this accumulated liquid will travel down the spine in the form of mucus and will permanently get seated on the back and neck parts.
- Due to this one cannot easily move his head and the pain will be acute.
- Pirandai paste will be an ideal remedy to treat this ailment. Overall health and body will be in order if we take twice a week.