About Naval pazha
- This healthy instant naval pazha soup mix consists of Jamun seeds and spices ground with perfect consistency serving you a tasty, healthy and thick naval pazha soup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this mix to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Yummy naval pazha soup is ready to eat.
- Naval Pazham, Dal, Onion, Spices and salt
- Both jamun fruit and the seed powder have anti diabetic properties. The seed powder is excellent for reducing the blood sugar levels
- The seeds have anti ulcer properties and the water extract of the seeds or the seed powder can be taken for treating ulcers.
- The leaf extract has anti allergy properties and if you have the tree at home, the leaf extract can be given to immediately bring down allergies.
- Jamun fruits have wonderful anti oxidant properties.
- Jamun leaves have significant anti hypertensive properties and the leaf extract got by boiling the leaves in water reduces blood pressure levels.
- Jamun has wonderful anti diarrheal properties making it a very handy medicine for treating diarrhea.
- Consuming jamun extract during cancer therapy helps reduce the side effects associated with the therapy.
- Since it has wonderful anti bacterial properties, the leaf decoction can be used as a gargle to treat dental problems like mouth odor, plaque, etc.
- The fruits are rich in vitamin C and consuming foods rich in vitamin c helps with effective iron absorption. For women who are deficient in iron consuming jamun fruits will greatly help with iron absorption.
- The seed extract has anti pyretic (fever reducing properties) and since it also has anti viral properties, the seed powder can be taken for treating viral fevers very effectively.