About Moringa POD Sambar Mix
- Our moringa seeds are of good quality and are personally handpicked.
- You can prepare soup, sambar, rasam and many more using this.
- Moringa oleifera (Moringaceae) belongs to the genus Moringa which among the 13 species is the most widely used.
- Moringa oleifera is known worldwide under several popular names such as horseradish tree, drumstick tree.
- The seeds are obtained from the pods of the Moringa plant (Moringa Oleifera) or the drumstick tree, native to Northern India.
- These Fresh and raw seeds are quite tender, but as soon as they get dried, they become hard and start to resemble small beans.
- They are greyish-white in colour with unique wing-like structures.
- They can be steamed, boiled or roasted for various purposes.
Dry moringa seeds along with other spices fried and ground together making a mouth-watering Moringa POD sambar powder to prepare sambar, a south Indian dish to accompany rice and other tiffin varieties. Heat oil and add mustard seeds, cooked lentils, curry leaves, vegetables, salt and 1 to 2 teaspoons of this Moringa POD sambar powder. Let it boil. Tasty and healthy is Moringa POD sambar ready to serve.
- Steep moringa leaves in hot water for 15 minutes and drink it before you go to bed for a good night’s rest. It helps you slip into slumber at night, and in turn will leave you energised to tackle the day
- The seeds are high in fibre, and help in moving food along your digestive system.
- The seeds are a great source of zinc and can regulate blood sugar levels which can help manage or even prevent diabetes.
- moringa has almost three times the amount of iron as spinach
- Moringa seeds make for a great supplement of calcium and help those suffering from joint pain. They help in reducing inflammation and severe bone disorders like arthritis.
- Moringa seeds are well known for their anti-carcinogenic effects. They can stop the growth and development of cancer cells by accelerating their death count.
- The oil extracted from moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants. It contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damage. In other words, these antioxidant properties of moringa seeds can take care of our overall health