About Moringa leaf soup powder
- Moringa leaf soup powder is a powder made from dried murungai leaves along with other ingredients.
- Since there is no artificial or chemical ingredient added to this mix, it has a lot of health benefits.
- Steep moringa leaf in hot water for 15 minutes and drink it before you go to bed for a good night’s rest. Moringa leaf helps you slip into slumber at night, and in turn will leave you energised to tackle the day
- The seeds are high in fibre, and help in moving food along your digestive system.
- The seeds are a great source of zinc and can regulate blood sugar levels which can help manage or even prevent diabetes.
- moringa has almost three times the amount of iron as spinach
- Moringa seeds make for a great supplement of calcium and help those suffering from joint pain. They help in reducing inflammation and severe bone disorders like arthritis.
- Moringa seeds are well known for their anti-carcinogenic effects. They can stop the growth and development of cancer cells by accelerating their death count.
- The oil extracted from moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants. It contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damage. In other words, these antioxidant properties of moringa seeds can take care of our overall health
Aromatic and tasty fried spices along with moringa seeds ground to prepare a yummy accompaniment for south Indian foods like idli, dosa, etc. It’s a ready to eat product. Add required amount of sesame oil to the powder.