About Milagu thakali soup
- Milagu thakali soup is an instant soup mix without any added preservatives or colours.
- The mix consists of natural Sundried tomatoes and pepper ground with right consistency to prepare a tasty and healthy soup instantly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this milagu thakali mix to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Yummy milagu thakali soup is ready to eat.
- Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K. They help in boosting immunity and keeping a check on blood pressure levels.
- tomato soup significantly increased blood lycopene levels, resulting in improved sperm motility.
- Tomatoes are non-starchy and also have a low glycaemic index. This makes them a perfect food for diabetic patients.
- Tomato soup is beneficial for people following a diet plan. It is rich in water and fibre, which makes you feel full and avoid overeating.
- tomatoes contain carotenoids that may reduce blood pressure.
- Tomato soup has antioxidant properties which offer protection from UV damage and nourish the skin. It also helps in making skin look more youthful and protect against extrinsic ageing.
- Lycopene, an essential component of tomato soup, increases bone mineral density by increasing bone mass and thus reduces fracture risk.