About Koyya soup
- This delicious instant koyya soup mix consists of dry guava and spices ground without any added preservatives or colours.
- Add 1 teaspoon of this koyya mix to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Yummy koyya soup is ready to eat.
- koyya soup is quite aromatic and tasty.
Health benefits of guava
- Guava is rich in vitamin C and is said to contain four times the content of vitamin C found in oranges. Vitamin C helps boost immunity levels that prepare your body to fight common infections and pathogens. Also, more vitamin C helps in good eyesight.
- Vitamin C, lycopene and other types of polyphenols act as antioxidants that help in neutralising infections in the body that prevent the growth of cancerous cells. Guava fruit has been shown to prevent prostate cancer and also prevents the growth of breast cancer cells.
- Guava has a high content of fibre and glycaemic index that helps prevent the development of diabetes. You may refer to Glycemic Index Food Chart to find out the GIs of other foods and modify your diet accordingly. Fibre content regulates blood sugar levels from spiking, while glycemic index also restricts your blood sugar to rise at a short.
- Guava contains high amounts of sodium and potassium that helps the body to balance and regulate high blood pressure in patients suffering from hypertension. Guavas help in reducing cholesterol that is one of the primary reasons for heart diseases. However, this fruit increases the levels of good cholesterol and substitutes this with bad cholesterol.
- Guavas contain high amounts of good dietary fibre when compared to other fruits. One guava a day contains 12 per cent of fibre intake that makes it highly beneficial for digestive health. It also helps in healthy bowel movements. This reduces your risk of constipation.
- Guava fruit contains vitamin A that helps boost an individual?s eyesight. Eating guava not only prevents bad eyesight but also prevents you from developing cataracts and macular degeneration.