About Jowar rava dosa mix
- Jowar rava dosa mix is a healthy blend of Jowar and rava in the right consistency along with other spices and ingredients to make a very tasty yet healthy instant rava dosa mix
- The ingredients present in this mix are Jowar,sooji, rice flour, jeera, pepper, hing and salt.
- To prepare the batter, Add 2 cups of water to 1 measure of the instant rava dosa mix.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat Tawa in medium flame, spread sufficient batter on the tawa.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in tawa and flip both sides.
- Roast the dosa till golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with sambar/chutney.
- Optional– Add chopped green chillies,Curry leaves,coriander leaves and onion to the batter and mix well before using the batter.
- Gluten is a protein component found in wheat and barley-based foods. It causes digestive problems such as bloating, pain, and stomach cramps. Jowar rava, a gluten-free whole grain, is considered an excellent alternative for people who suffer from gluten intolerance.
- Jowar is a complex carbohydrate that digests slowly. As a result, it leads to stable blood sugar levels. Hence, it is a great diet choice for diabetics and people who want to lose weight.
- Because it contains high magnesium levels, jowar rava helps maintain calcium levels in the body (magnesium increases calcium absorption).
- It contains B vitamins, which help the body build new tissues and cells and potassium and phosphorus. Additionally, Jowar rava contains traces of zinc, copper, and over 20 micronutrients and high levels of antioxidants.