- Jeera or Cumin is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, native to the Irano-Turanian Region.
- It’s seeds each one contained within a fruit, which is dried are used in the cuisines of many cultures in both whole and ground form.
- Cumin seeds are an important kitchen staple, finds worldwide usage in various culinary – Indian, Mexican and Eastern and has major health benefits.
- Good for nursing mothers and pregnant as rich in iron, calcium and promotes lactation.
- Cumin in raw, powdered or oil form is an amazing spice.
- Bring home health by purchasing the cumin seeds.
- Superior quality Cumin seeds are powdered using flavour lock technology to ensure delightful bouquet and thistinctive flavour.
- It is a widely used spice that adds mouth-watering taste to the food.Health Benefits
- Jeera or Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants. That means that these substances (called apigenin and luteolin) keep the tiny free radicals that attack healthy cells from being successful. Antioxidants help you feel healthier and more energetic, and they help keep your skin from looking aged.
- Cumin appears to have the ability to keep cancer cells from multiplying.
- Traditional medicine practitioners have recommended cumin or jeera for the treatment of diarrhea for centuries.
- Cumin was used as a part of an herbal drug trial for diabetes. The drug successfully helped people with diabetes to manage their condition.