About Gram Dhall
- Gram dal is split chickpea which is rounded on one side and flat on the other.
- It is pale-yellow in color.
- These lentils have a sweet and nutty taste.
- Chana dal is delicious, nutritious and easily digested.
- It is a good source of dietary fibre and includes an insignificant amount of polyunsaturated fat.
- With this chana dal, you can cook a variety of delicious dishes for your family.
- It helps you prepare delectable soups, curries, dal preparations, savouries, and rice dishes.
- Gram dhall is rich in B-complex vitamins that play an important role in glucose metabolism and are vital for your body to remain active and energetic.
- It is a good source of nutrients for diabetics as the grain’s high fibre content helps release glucose into the bloodstream and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Chana dal is rich in folic acid which nourishes the scalp and strengthens the roots of your hair preventing hair fall.
- Gram Dhall is also an essential grain to include in your diet to boost your immunity and protect your body from illnesses.
- It is also an essential grain to include in your diet to boost your immunity and protect your body from illnesses.
- The folic acid in chana dal is rich in folates. Folate is essential in the prevention of diseases like stroke, depression, dementia, among others.