About Forbidden rice kanji
- Forbidden rice kanji powder is a ready to cook porridge mix.
- This instant forbidden rice kanji mix contains no preservatives or added colours thus retaining the karuppu kavuni arisi’s health benefits and yet serving a tasty porridge.
- Regular intake of black rice might help to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes due to the presence of phenolic compounds. The phenolic compounds present in the black rice might interfere with the pancreatic a-amylase and intestinal a-glucosidase which are responsible for breaking down the sugars.
- The antioxidant potential of black rice may help against oxidative damage and helps in eliminating free radicals. Free radicals might contribute to chronic diseases and inflammation in the body which indirectly leads to oxidative stress.
- Adding black rice to your diet might help you manage heart diseases like hypertension and atherosclerosis (accumulation of cholesterol in the artery walls). Regular intake of black rice may reduce cholesterol levels and inflammation in the walls of blood vessels.
- Black rice is a rich source of fibre which helps in clearing out the toxins from the stomach. High fibre content may help with regular bowel movements. These properties may reduce stomach problems like gas, constipation, stomach ulcers, and haemorrhoids.
- Black rice contains anthocyanin, which may scavenge the free radicals in the body which are involved in allergic asthma and respiratory problems.