Dried chilli long Product
- Dried chilli is used for adding spice to the food by using it as a tadka or grinding it.
- Red Chilli is well known for its flavour and aroma.
- Finest grade Chillies are carefully handpicked, dried and packed in a very hygienic condition to ensure the superior quality.
- These chillies are renowned all over the world for it’s pungency and colour.
- A moderate amount of Mirch can bring out the best flavour in your dish.
- Although, these chillies has a unique sharpness and taste.
- Great for a healthy diet.
- Improve your skin regime.
- The perfect cure for a stressful week.
- Lower your body temperature.
- Natural source of iron.
- Balance blood sugar levels.
- Improve your immune system.
- Pain reliever, digestive and ulcer preventative.
- Consumption of Dried chilli long helps fight the pathogens and other irritants that may cause flu and the common cold.
- Topical capsaicin has been recognised by health experts as a way to help people with osteoarthritis pain. Capsaicin applied to the skin can help ease the pain of diabetic neuropathy, according to many reviews of studies on pain management for this condition.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of red chilli may be contributed by its phenolic and flavonoid compounds.
The dried chilli long can be stored and used for 12 months from the date of manufacturing.