About the coriander:
- The coriander seeds also commonly know as cilantro or regionaly known as dhaniya patta is widely used in preparing curries, masala spice powders, pickles, sausages etc.
- Ranging from the North to the South of India, coriander sees itself as part of all kinds of Indian cuisines, whether it is a simple daily meal or an exotic one.
- Having it in a powder form is a cook’s delight as it is made from the finest seeds.
- Roasting or heating the seeds in a dry pan heightens the flavour, aroma, and pungency.
Health Benefits of coriander
- The seeds are full of vitamin K, which plays an important role in helping your blood clot.
- It is full of antioxidants, which are important for fighting free radicals in your body.
- It has multiple effects that can benefit your heart health.
- The herb acts as a diuretic, which can help flush extra sodium from your system and reduce your blood pressure.
- Early research also suggests that it can help lower LDL cholesterol, reducing your risk of atherosclerosis, a form of coronary heart disease.
- The seeds have been shown to significantly lower blood sugar in people who have diabetes.
The coriander seeds can be stored and used for 12 months from the date of manufacturing