About Chakki Atta
- chakki atta is a wholemeal wheat flour, originating from the Indian subcontinent, used to make flatbreads such as chapati, roti, naan, paratha and puri.
- It is the most widespread flour in the Indian subcontinent.
- Chakki Atta is freshly made from the choicest grains.
- It is carefully ground using modern chakki technique.
- Chakki Atta is the house of Vitamin B, Iron and Folic Acid.
- It helps to preserve the nutrients and gives you the perfect balance of colour, taste, and nutrition.
- It fulfills your daily required intake of essential vitamins and minerals, without you taking note of it.
- Micronutrients infused Fortified whole wheat flour contain Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Iron that prevents malnourishment.
- Folic Acid is known for preventing deformities in children and promoting the growth and development of a healthy body.
- Fortification increases the nutrient value of flour and helps to cover up the micronutrient’s i.e vitamin and mineral requirements for the larger section of the population.
- Freshly milled Atta has many health benefits: It contains Vitamin B, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, and prevents weight gain.
- Adding Whole Wheat Chakki Atta as simple substitutions in your eating routine helps you receive the healthful reward without giving up the nourishment.
- It is highly recommended for those suffering from diabetes and heart disease.