About Bajra rava dosa mix
- This rava dosa mix is a healthy blend of bajra and rava in the right consistency along with other spices and ingredients to make a very tasty yet healthy instant rava dosa mix
- The ingredients present in this mix are bajra,sooji, rice flour, jeera, pepper, hing and salt.
- To prepare the batter, Add 2 cups of water to 1 measure of the instant bajra rava dosa mix.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat Tawa in medium flame, spread sufficient bajra rava dosa batter on the tawa.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in tawa and flip both sides.
- Roast the dosa till golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with sambar/chutney.
- Optional- Add chopped green chillies,Curry leaves,coriander leaves and onion to the batter and mix well before using the batter.
- If you’re trying to lose weight, adding whole grain foods with a low calorie density like bajra to your diet may be beneficial.
- Foods that are high in fiber, especially cereal fibers like bajra, have also been associated with improved outcomes in the management of type 2 diabetes and other chronic diseases.
- Bajra is a good source of many nutrients known for contributing to healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Regularly eating whole grains like bajra may help prevent chronic conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers.